منتديات زحمة شباب ياناسو الترفيهية

منتديات زحمة شباب ياناسو الترفيهية (http://shabab.yanasoo.com/)
-   الارشيف (http://shabab.yanasoo.com/f31/)
-   -   رسميآ ً: جدول مبآريآٺ منٺخبنآ آلوطني في ٺصفيآٺ كأس آلعآلم (http://shabab.yanasoo.com/t117587.html)

Flo0ona 12-Sep-2008 08:25 AM

يـ ع ـطيك ـألعآفيه ..

وبآلتوفيق للكل ..

al loord 12-Sep-2008 07:57 PM

الله يعطيك العافه
ومشكووور

امير الليالي 13-Sep-2008 03:01 PM

موضوع رائع ويستتاهل التثبيت

saleh_m 16-Sep-2008 03:06 AM

يعطيكـ الف عاااافية عـ المجهووود

بالتوفيق لـ الزعيم

saleh_m 16-Sep-2008 04:23 AM

اللهـ يوفق منتخبنا وين ماا كاان ياا رب العاااالمين

klmn774 25-Sep-2008 04:02 PM

out

It is a good artical and helpful for me to read it.There is a short story as follows:Stalla as a rookie, in the years to enter a foreign work of the Human Resources Department. At the same time, companies are also 45 new employees. Because the company's business scope, but also to recruit a number of other departments, so the work of the Human Resources Department is busy, in charge of Human Resources, said: "I hope the company will give you a good environment and opportunities, I hope you will be able to know as soon as possible Company. "And then continue to work hard. Stalla no one to go to the layout of their work. Helplessness, only a few people in the company to do something trivial. For example, cleaning and so on, and some simply holding company profiles, over and over working hours in the company familiar with the situation. You Xinji only Stalla is a girl of her own arrangements for the other. The next day she went to the company, to try some old colleagues there, looking at the table over information on all candidates, in consultation with her old colleagues agreed to help clean up, she was categorized in accordance with the candidates, education, etc. Related topics, such as the information is divided into a number of candidates, and then tick also elected a number of companies do not meet the requirements of the curriculum vitae. "We are first or you are familiar with the company now has no work assigned to us. How do wrong?" To persuade new Stalla, Stalla smiled: "I Xianbu Zhu, so that we can still help out." In this way, a few days off, Stalla has become the main office. In addition to clean up the @_@@_@@_@@_@, in charge of Education and Human Resources to see how the Stalla resume, how to filter candidates. As a result, Stalla quickly into the work of the state, but surprisingly efficient, as some of the old staff. After the screening of candidates, and several other people into the formal work of the period, but still some minor work, and Stalla is an exception and the old staff together, the interviews start with the examiner.___________________________________from:www.fast-wowgold.com/age-of-conan-gold.htm2moons goldEVE ISKDofus Kamaswow gold

klmn774 30-Sep-2008 03:03 PM

Pajamas, and toothbrushes

It is a good artical and helpful for me to read it.There is a short story as follows:Dinner is fresh clam pasta and vegetable soup, a single man, his craft is the outstanding. In order to express his praise, she has her share of food before eating clean and wash the dishes after dinner in the fighting. This is the first time he invited her to his house for dinner, and delicious food and an atmosphere of harmony, so that the two felt each other's exchanges and a step. It is precisely because both sides have said do not have some kind of tacit understanding, so when the two sat on the sofa, sipped wine chat, he naturally dumping Guoshen Lai kissed her, and she responded enthusiastically. The implied full of yellow light, lazy and sexy jazz is the soundtrack induce oestrus, in this context, I am afraid they can not stop the honey-like late in the evening. However, in his attempt to untie her chest on the first button, she gently removed his hand, asked that most of the women in this critical moment would be to ask the question: "I tell you love me?" "Of course I love you!" His words and his love of the craft as well, "Do not you just eat dinner, I did not try out secretly transferred in love pepper soup inside?" "Sweet talk is not enough for me to do dinner is not enough, the real love is not no more and no less." She paused and let him go about this, then asked softly, "I would like to know, do you love me And love to what extent? " His face suddenly serious, with one hand pressed on his chest, her gaze will be fixed, Yi Zizi said: "I love you, love you willing to sacrifice all the degree!" She has been a pleasing, light and stood up, aside from the side of the bag in an out of thin silk pajamas, a bent his lips as if to reward India under a kiss. "Then I go take a bath, you bet, and so I Oh." She went so far as to bring pajamas to the appointment, but also a sultry cherry! All of a sudden, he was pleasantly surprised it difficult to sit on, had no choice but to go if they do finish all the rest of the bottle of wine, because of shortness of breath because I almost never a choke. He is an advance, and so on a moment's pleasure, her find from the bathroom came out, wearing just the clothes, holding his toothbrush. "I forgot a toothbrush, can you take the first one to use?" "Well?" He answered reflex, the mind is also likely to come at once she left in the mouth of scrap meat and vegetable residue ... ... God, that's really sick enough! His response to her changed face. After a moment ago that a long lingering kiss, the exchange of saliva do not know how much he has also refused to lend his toothbrush? She washed back to the bathroom in a word, grabbed the case of the cherry pajamas, and then a word in red to the living room, picked up his bag, and he is also too late to make any response before him The toothbrush behind his back, while throwing in the past were a mockery of the icy cold: "Yes ah, I really believe that you are willing to sacrifice everything for me - apart from your toothbrush baby!" He instinctively caught his toothbrush, failed to catch the rapid deterioration of the situation - how the honey-like night, would be destroyed in a toothbrush? And she opened the door to twist, Duomen out Touyebuhui, was angry though, is more fortunate - she did not intentionally take on toothbrushes, a small test, as evidenced by his own love She also loves better than a toothbrush.___________________________________from :www.fast-wowgold.com/age-of-conan-gold.htmFinal fantasy xi gilworld of warcraft goldEVE ISKAge of Conan Gold

Xx3bo0o0dyxX 04-Oct-2008 06:56 AM

يـ ع ــطيك الــ ع ـــافيـهـ
اخوي ع المجهود لرائعـ

خليفة القناص 20 09-Oct-2008 10:36 PM

مشكور على الجدول الرائع

تقبل مروووووووووووووووووووووووووري

ســـــــــــعود 16-Oct-2008 10:13 PM

مشكور على الموضوع

الساعة الآن 08:25 PM